- Design of 50m x 120m grain store for Ramps Ridge, Hay NSW (see photos). ILB arches were spaced at 15m centres. Aramax sheeting was rolled on site in continuous 120m lengths, and installed below the curved frames
- Design of Ammonia Sulphate Storage building (53m x 43m) for Bluescope Steel, Port Kembla, NSW (see photos). Aluminium Aramax used to minimise corrosion, and placed below the frames
- Design of Horse Arena (69m x 80m clear span), Dalby Wambo Showground, QLD (see photos).
- Design of two-storey office modules for Sydney Airport (contractor Civil & Civic)
- Design of new Common User Terminal at Sydney Airport (contractor Thiess)
- Design of new roof-top offices for The Cancer Institute, Randwick, NSW
- Design of prototype 40m wide arch building for wheat storage at Condobolin, NSW. A lifting frame was also designed to handle 50 lineal metres of panel during erection. This totally frameless building was made entirely from 1mm thick cold-formed steel sections.
- Design of prototype 50m diameter conical wheat storage at Goolgowi, NSW