Mining Projects in NSW, QLD and W.A
Some projects as follows:
- Design check of composite steel / concrete mill floor for heavy floor loads during mill re-lining and heavy vehicle movements
- Design for a 130m diameter building over main stockpile
- Design and inspection of bridges
- Design of changehouse building
- Design of lifting and chairing for the segmental installation of a 22 tonne ladder x 185m long, down a raisebore shaft
- Design of 300 tonne primary crusher lift arrangement for regrout (see photo)
- Design of restoration schemes for 120 tonne overhead crane at primary crusher (see photo)
- Report on damage to main ore skip during major system failure
- Design of tunnel Z-doors for pressure balancing
- Complete structural audit of entire mine facilities on an annual basis
- Stockpile cover failure investigation including wind tunnel study, strengthening advice and demolition advice
- Design of take-up towers, platforms, stairs etc.
- Design of forklift attachments, man-baskets and truck body modifications
- Design of support structures for conveyors, cranes, magnets, belt-weighers, lifting devices, monorails, etc.
- Design of new 47m x 77m stores warehouse for the mines D & C tender specification. Review of final contractors design to ensure full compliance to Australian Standards.