Mining projects in NSW, QLD and W.A
Some projects as follows:
- design check of composite steel / concrete mill floor for heavy floor loads during mill re-lining
- design for a 130m diameter building over main stockpile
- inspection and redesign of existing bridges
- design of changehouse building
- design of lifting and chairing for the segmental installation of a 22 tonne ladder x 185m long, down a raisebore shaft
- design of 300 tonne primary crusher lift arrangement for regrout (see photo)
- design of various restoration schemes for 120 tonne overhead crane at primary crusher (see photo)
- report on damage to main ore skip during major system failure
- design of tunnel Z-doors for pressure balancing
- complete structural audit of entire mine facility on an annual basis
- stockpile cover failure investigation including wind tunnel study
- design of take-up towers, platforms, stairs etc.
- design of forklift attachments, man-baskets, truck body mods
- design of support structures for conveyors, cranes, magnets, belt-weighers, lifting devices, monorails, etc.